ASAPIO Catalog Management
Catalog Management for SAP S/4HANA, SRM UI5 and SRM-MDM Catalog
ASAPIO Catalog Management CVI optimizes the content management process for SAP S / 4HANA, SRM UI5 and the SRM-MDM catalog through automated validation and communication processes.
Depending on industry and market, supplier catalogs are regularly updated up to several times a year. Before this update process takes place, the supplier catalogs must be checked to ensure the data quality delivered. ASAPIO CVI takes into account the current settings of the SRM-MDM catalog operator, including:
- Material groups
- Units or measure
- Tax codes
This supplier data check leads to an error-free import into the operator's catalog system, thus preventing faulty imports and a large number of correction runs. This saves both operator and supplier a high communication and time.
In a nutshell:
- Accelerated data import process
- Early quality prevents errors
- Faster onboarding of new suppliers
- Web or portal-based access for suppliers
- Seamless electronic data exchange replaces time-consuming paper, file or email-based processes
ASAPIO CVI brings significant savings potential
- Support for MS Excel and XML formats.
- Substantial potential savings through direct testing and feedback for the catalog supplier
- Time savings during catalog import
- Reduced communication costs
- Fully integrated supplier connectivity
- Simple user interface (catalog download in 4 steps).
ASAPIO Catalog Management is designed for SAP SRM and SAP S/4HANA.