ASAPIO Workflow Inbox
The universal workflow inbox for SAP and non-SAP approval workflows
Advanced and universal ASAPIO Workflow Inbox for SAP ERP, e.g. as a replacement for the portal UWL or for central mobile access for approvers. The ASAPIO Workflow Inbox (XWI) connects SAP and non-SAP systems and provides a structured inbox for the work items generated by the various connected systems.
The folder structure helps to organize a variety of workflow tasks
With the ASAPIO Workflow Inbox, our customers define a folder structure for work items that is uniform for all employees of the company. Furthermore, each employee can manage their work items through an additional personal folder structure. This allows users to structure their work items according to criteria such as: Approval, resubmissions or completion, or by different processes. The ASAPIO Workflow Inbox also provides an Action Control Framework, which can be used to provide actions in their own interfaces with each work item type (for example, the approval of a shopping cart in SAP SRM). In addition, customer-specific actions can be easily embedded. The XWI is an SAP Netweaver Web Dynpro for ABAP application and can easily be integrated into the SAP system and portal landscape of our customers.
A structured workplace for comfortable processing of work items - the advantages:
- Use a single inbox for all connected systems
- Increased content transparency and faster turnaround time with task-specific user interfaces and actions
- Connectivity to diverse backend systems
- Overview and transparency about a large number of work items
- Time savings through effective work item processing
- Can be used with or without SAP Portal.